Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

accessories,

I'm SHOE In Love Part 2 And What I'm Excited About

6/23/2012 09:18:00 PM Ice Goddhez Blog 0 Comments

During my recent visit with friends at the Bloggers United 3 event, I was given this shoe-shaped flyer (or whatever it's appropriately called) ... I didn't mind it at first but I got interested the moment I saw SHOES in it. It was only this week when I saw more posts about it around ... all the more I got intrigued ... and spread the word with friends ...


Coming next weekend; from June 30 to July 1; the BIGGEST shoe sale of the year is about to happen! Now on it's 2nd year, The LIST Group brings us ... "I'm SHOE In Love: Find Your Perfect Pair" event. From 10AM to 9PM at the NBC Tent, Fort Bonifacio Global City; a sure hit for shoe-lovers like me is about to transpire. For sure; shoe magpies and other fashion enthusiasts will check out this event for decent pairs of feet buddies that'll last us for years!

Are excited like me? Let's check out what this event can offer ...

Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!



---

One of my favorite shoe brands (and shades I guess - they have such a lovely collection of those big sunnies) will be part of this event. Yes, I'm talking about Charles & Keith (and you can see some of my blogs posts about this brand here hehe)!




And just how much do I love this brand? Here's a few outfit posts with my fave Charles & Keith ... they're so adorable at pretty good prices!










And loads more ... you gotta check my LOOKBOOK Account to find out more! Hehe.

So, who else is coming? What other brands? The fine prints would show you the logos and this one definitely caught my attention too ...

Yes sistahs! ALDO!

Aldo is more pricey, I have to say ... but when they're on SALE; of course, you can't help but splurge. :p I only have a few accessories from Aldo; mostly earrings and rings. I definitely want to grab some shoes! I believe it's a MUST! They have really pretty designs to die for! LOL.

There's a number of online shops participating in this event and this, for sure, is something I can't let pass! I've been drooling for some of their stocks and this is my chance now hohohoh~ And what shops are these?

Well, they're no other than DAS My Shoes; Gold Dot; Trunk Show; Feet For A Queen ... and loads more! There are so many participating brands, yet so little time (and money hahahaha!)

Go check out the events page on Facebook to find out more about this event.


This event will rob me for sure! LOL.

How about you? What are your picks? Are you excited as well? See you there, shoppaholics!



Chai

You Might Also Like

0 Goddesses:

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.