Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

android,

Apple Unveils iPhone 4S (Sorry, Not iPhone 5)! RIP Steve Jobs ...

10/05/2011 03:28:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 2 Comments

What's been dubbed as the "iphone 5" is now officially called the iPhone4 S. There were earlier rumors of the new iphone as their invitation to media groups tagged it as their commonly known line, let's talk iphone. There have been a lot of talks since summer about the new iphone since they've always released a new iphone since 2007 during the summer time and this year, fanatics had to wait 'til fall.

Photo courtesy of This is My Next TV

ADS:

The long wait is over then! Although, the features are really tempting. I believe the iMessage is something to die for! Ok ... that's too much though haha but I guess I'd love to have that functionality. That's one tool I love the most about my Blackberry too, the BBM. It's an easy access to all your contacts. While it limits the ability to message everyone as in "SMS" function and can only message users with a Blackberry too, it's still a powerful ability that BB users have. Adding it to the iphone makes it a superb smartphone then. This new service will allow iOS 5 users to send text messages to each other over Wi-Fi or wireless carriers' data networks. I guess Nokia tried this system via their PTT (push to talk)-ala-walkie-talkie mode but carriers weren't ready for that back then. And now, this new service entices users, even Android fans like me. Does this call for a switch?

Follow chenmeicai on Twitter


    | Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |

    ---

    I'm still due for a review for my Samsung Galaxy SII (I know, it's super late already haha). I guess I've been lazy enough to write something as comprehensible for it since ... I just really like it that much haha. The iPhone4 S challenges that "liking" though.

    The new iPhone4 S features an 8-Megapixel Camera, which is the same as the one I have now. The current model has a 5-Megapixel rear cam though which is why I opted for the Android. This one seems pretty attractive though. However, I'm not sure if the new phone model has a front-facing cam which is but a requirement for me since I love to take selcas (i.e. self capture photos) and do camwhore a lot. Hurhurhur~

    The event's live blogcasts have been helpful for curious folks like me. While I am not as hyped as iPhone die-hard fans, I have to say I'm pretty much intrigued by what the phone has to offer. It doesn't look as extravagant and as futuristic as how some videos envisioned it to be (hello hologram) and the actual looks is pretty much the same as the iPhone 4G. The screen size makes me STILL choose my current phone though I have to say though it has some pretty neat functions too that makes me still a bit interested.

    Photo courtesy of This is My Next TV

    One of the issues I have with my Android phone is it's battery life. The iPhone 4 S seems to have promised a bit more than what I am currently enjoying (or not really enjoying). Still too good to be true with a faster processor, I guess.

    I've always believed that I am not really a Smartphone fanatic and my SGSII is the first (and I'd like to say, should be the last?) though I might regret saying that. Aside from the new iPhone that caught my interest, I am liking the new Samsung Galaxy Note too. It looks and functions as an upgraded SGSII I guess, well, for me. 5.3 inch display is a WOW factor. But then again, it's too early for me to decide on these. I just had my phone replaced a few months ago ...


    Samsung Galaxy Note

    Sheesh! This smartphone craze makes me crazy all over! Dang!


    EDIT:

    And just like that, Steve Jobs passed away ...
    Just right after this new model was released ...
    I ain't really a Mac / Apple / iPhone user but this man does deserve the respect.
    He's a legend on his own. His legacy will always be remembered in history.
    He revolutionized the way smartphones need to function.

    To Steve Jobs ... may he rest in peace ...




    Chai

    You Might Also Like

    2 comments:

    1. This release of the iPhone 4s has disappointed many iPhone fanatics since rumor had it that it's iPhone 5 and not an upgraded iPhone 4. But nonetheless, the upgrades might be noteworthy though.

      How do you find the Samsung Galaxy II so far? I am actually getting one soon.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh SGSII is really awesome! I love it. I want to keep it as the my phone for life! LOLZ. Well, I ain't really fond of changing phones every now and then and this is my first personal smartphone sooo ... plus it has a front cam perfect for camwhores like me. Haha! It's 2MP so it really suits me. :)

      iPhone 4 S was such a disappointment to fans, indeed. But I guess it was 4 S ... "For Steve" ... RIP Steve Jobs.

      iPhone 5 is iPhone 4 S ...

      ReplyDelete

    I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

    If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

    #ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

    Be an e-tailPR blogger


    Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



    Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

    And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

    My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


    If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.