Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

big better burgers,

Big Better Burgers Offers Real Big Burgers!

9/06/2011 12:01:00 AM Ice Goddhez Blog 2 Comments

#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!
Follow chenmeicai on Twitter

Texting without touching the phone? Awesome! #SamsungGalaxySII 
I personally own one and I have to say, this is the smartest phone, ever! <3
Pinoy Negation Technique by Mikey Bustos Featuring Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

 

---
I am not really a fan of burgers. I mostly settle with pasta, chicken and salad most of the time. Or, some Chinese/Japanese cuisine servings. I find burgers unhealthy. LOL. Recently, I'm trying to get on a fruits and water diet. Eating burgers then is not in my eating list anytime soon. However, when this store opened nearby my workplace, I decided to check it out, together with some friends and colleagues. That branch has been open for quite some time now (a few weeks I guess) though I haven't really tried their food until recently.

The facade looks enticing though and their location seems really cozy. Although the location looks like it may need more marketing efforts since it's not yet too noticeable, I'd say it's worth paying a visit especially once you've checked out their menu. Currently, they're running a promotion wherein if you order their selected menu offers, you'll get free chips and iced tea with it. They call it the FREEBIE STORM. It looks pretty yummy and enticing!

| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |


Their FREEBIE STORM comes with every purchase of these menu selections:

  • Mushroom Loco
  • 3 Cheese Explosion
  • Bacon Barbeque
  • Shiitake Teriyaki
  • Hahalapeno
The burgers cost around P150 each. It may be pricey without the chips and drinks so grabbing the current promotion makes it more appealing to the diner. 

I wanted to try those but I gave it a pass. Hehe. More reasons to break my diet, ei? But ok ... I said I'm gonna give it a try but I settled for a different sandwich.

The branch I went it is at Jupiter Street, Makati (near MRT Buendia along the jeepney terminals, near Shell Gasoline Station). Inside the store is really a food haven where you can relax a little and get out of thre stressed-working-environment. You bet! Haha. At least for me it works that way. It's a short escape from the busy work life. I normally eat while working but here, it draws my attention in and tells me, stay there for a while and feel the cozy environment.



While waiting for my order, I chatted with some friends who went along. It was a Monday Morning Leadership session where management topics and sharing with your team members is done to get their insights and get them to think outside of the box. Which reminds me, I want to do that with my team again. Hohoho.

Alas! The order has arrived! Ta-da~

Big Better Burgers Fish Fillet Sandwich with Tartar Sauce
The serving is really good. Their presentation does wet the appetite. I was hesitant to take a photo coz I really wanted to start om-nom-noming it! Harhar. But ok, I decided to take a pic ...

And one last photo with the wrapper opened now. Isn't it amazing? Hahaha. It is priced more than the other burgers but ... the taste suits the price. :D


Big Better Burgers Fish Fillet Sandwich with Tartar Sauce
Okay ... enough of the teasing! It was really delicious and I believe I'm gonna come back there to try their other offers. A little caution on what I'll order though ... otherwise, my diet may be put to waste. LOL. I'll leave more of the carbs to my friends who'll tag along.

For more information about their store and branches, visit their fanpage - Big Better Burgers on Facebook. Happy eating!

Chai

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice comment! Thank you for giving us a try.
    Big Better Burgers

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob! Will check it out more. :)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.